Saturday, June 13, 2009

From the jungle =D

Wooot~~! Meeting Mimi and Humaira in kuantan brings back fun memories... Lolz....They came from "the jungle" which is Kolej Matrikulasi Pahang =P coz it's far from town and they go out to town only around twice a month.. Well, miss them lotz! I like to bully one of 'em but dun like to be bullied by the other one! Hahahaha....you can see n guess 4 yourself which one is the big bully...

Tada....Look at this bully's gedik face....kekeke. Forced me to treat her lunch also....good thing i only brought 15bucks wit me, phew~~~ I treated her cheese cake and she bought me a drink...erm, so that's back to square one. Hahahhaa...nice to see them both in their same character, mimi with her high-pitched laughs and humaira who cannot stand still even for a sec.
Both these matrix students said they are very tensed up with their assignments, yeah, i'll join in the club soon. Hey, no pain, no gain? Nod your heads in agreement!

No comments:

Post a Comment