Friday, November 6, 2009

almost two months!

I just realised that my last post was on 11th of Sept...wwweeeoooooowwww. The inevitable word "BUSY" or just typical lazy had caused the emptiness in my blog. Hahahaaa
Thank God exam is finally over and my stress level is now decreasing from a very,very top level. Gosh, i didn't know what bug hit me till i had imsomnia.
Thank God for frens who comforted me in times of desperation.
I know these ups and downs are happening for a reason which i'll soon know when my real Alevel exam come next year...........

Well, days are passing really fast now and i just feel like STOPPING THE CLOCK whenever i want so that i can take a BREAK and enjoy my life in SLOW-MO........... Please, can I?????
aNYWAY, i AM gonna take a break tmr and get a life during the weekend! Lolz

TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment