Monday, July 13, 2009

Finale of orientation week

Remember i said about skipping orientation days last week? We were forced to stay back for today after our class at 4.30p.m. We knew we were gonna get "abused" by the seniors...ish.... Already we saw water ballons and buckets of water and even few peeps from the 2nd n 3rd floor above us were sneering and preparing to attack us.
First, we juniors split into 2teams n supposed to attack n defense each team. So from there we got into the wet-wet situation! A water balloon hit my fren's head but it didn't burst....wat a funny scene at d moment...i guess her head was elastic. Hahahaa then, i happily watched everybody, one by one get wet either by water-shooting gun, buckets of water or water hose and i was also happily avoiding all those danger zones, turning my head left n right..hahahaa until one time, i totally forgot about d fence behind of me, a bucket of water came splashing over d fence right on me...i SHRIEKED................ARGH................!!! Just when i thought i could escape... Then later, i was chosen to get punished by kneeling down and get sprayed nicely at my back with a water hose. For a moment, the feeling of cool water on me was kinda refreshing after being roasted at the basketball court.
And just now about 7p.m., all residents of MCKL had to go for a "5S japanese housekeeping management seminar" but me n my housemates reached the coll around 7.20p.m. so we got "lectured abit lah" heheheee but wat a crappy 5S.......even my grandma can teach me that la dey!! Teaching us that we must clean, organise, label, disciplined, bla bla....... i can give a talk on dat! Then, without any warning, we were presented a slideshow of pictures of our rooms! And u noe wat, d first picture was my room, shared wit 2 more frens! With the brightest sunflower bedsheet, a bolster, a baby pillow and my bear, James lying neatly on d bed..hahahaa....the speaker rated our room 7 out of 10. And it was d best compared to other bedrooms lah =P see, even d latest students who arrived can tidy up their rooms! Wat a good example!
With the charge of rm10 per person for the 5S talk u noe???? I wanted to ask, "Can i get a refund???"
Good thing class starts at 10 tmr....hehhee so not so frustrated lah....ate bread with pork floss just now with grape juice....yummmmm :P

No comments:

Post a Comment