Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My next phase is...

College life!!
Can't guarantee that it's all fun, fun, FUN but it is really into a new phase of life.
Totally different from your ordinary school life. Hahaa. It's my 3rd here in my condo, which is so comfy and clean and kinda up-to-date stytlish place coz this owner has TV!!, air-con and a nice bathroom. Thank God for that!

I have a newbie as my roommate, which is a good thing. So we can college together but just for now, coz we're not in d same stream...huhuu..gotta find another walking partner to go home with. I prayed really, really hard for good housemates, and I know He'll answer me =)

Just came back from my 1st day of orientation. Phew, tired! Coz' we had treasure hunt at the end, and it took us almost 2hours to complete it! Running around d WHOLE college like wild dogs =X sweatin like rain...now my feet really sore, aaahhh. But all lecturers are GREAT =) warm n friendly, which u dun get easily anywhere else in KL.

Will try 2 post more pics next time, if i'm free......Goin out 4 dinner wit dad in half an hour's time!

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THRU CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH"
-right in my mind when i woke up this morning-

No comments:

Post a Comment