Friday, July 3, 2009

Gym experience

I finally got myself fit again!
Hahaha...well, as my first time using a gym...totally dun noe how to use d machines.
Went into d gym, saw 2 elderly people warming up.. I saw d electronic bicycle, switched it on, then sat on it. I couldn't reach the pedals, so i lowered my seat but didn't screw the seat adjustor tightly...so pop, i bumped lower with a loud TONG.....hahhaa totally noob to even a small gym.
Then i started pedalling, well, looked like no big deal, but i cycled so hard n quick, my heart beat faster n faster till i got tired. Wow, i din noe this machine would be so tiring.
Hahahaaa so i changed to a tread mill later, took quite a long time to understand d machine, gotta read some instructions before i entered my weight,height and speed. Hahaa, finally got it moving at the right settings.

At least i got to sweat it out! Next one, swimming ! Waiting for my senior to go 2gether ! Hahaa..
-work it out-

1 comment: