Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back for the weekend

There were 2 "unidentified" guys who followed me back in the bus to Kuantan. Hhmm, very conscious about the pandemic virus people. Muahahahahaa...
Before Darren flew off to USA, we hang out at the mall and played our FINAL match of bowling coz i don't think anyone will be excited as darren or me to go bowling...others will be like "Dun wan lah, so expensive"..........or "I dunno how to play" -.-" I'm not saying that I'm a pro ..ahem...but i beat 3 guys in this final game!!! Dude, i feel like i'm on top of the world.....Muahahahhaha i noe i'm exaggerating but just let me enjoy the moment 4 awhile. It ain't easy, ya noe. U can see the results of the game below:



In translation:

Chun Kit scored 65 (not bad for a start)
Darren scored 89 (which was sooooo close in beating my score but he didn't- now he couldn't show his fist pump =P )
Lam scored 39 (he ate something wrong that morning.....hahhaa no la....just wasn't his day)
and I scored a total of 109!!! (it was totally "my day" and i used new skill to break a good record) ~What a wonderful world~ hehhehee.......

By the time i spare in my last round, they disappeared from the alley! Apparently, they weren't satisfied with their OWN performance and they lost to a girl! Boohoo =P

Well well, time to say goodbye to our dear lame fren, LAME D....hahhaha i'm sure u're enjoying americano cappucino and grilled hotdogs now! Yuumm, makes me feel like eating 'em! Bon voyage !

No comments:

Post a Comment