Monday, August 3, 2009

Shopped for shoes

Right after college, I went to Midvalley with my roomie today. Main objective: SHOES

I searched almost high and low in every sports shops in the mall. Lolz, finally saw a very slim, sleek, stiking red Puma shoes which looked really attractive. Tried the only size left,6...chunt-ed!! Plus, the shoes cost only rm108 after a 40%discount! But sadly, they were only casual shoes. I asked the salesgirl, "Yang ni boleh pakai untuk running tak? Macam guna kat treadmill.." She said, "Ni memang xleh ar. Kalau nak,u kena beli running shoes. Sounds really funny when u rojakkan 2 languages in a sentence. Hahaha.

So, i just aimed for the cheapest SPORT shoes i could find. I saw a pair of Reebok's, coloured grey and pink. Specially designed for:
Well, after sale?? rm200, It's kinda pricey but i bought them for a good cause >.<
Shopping along with charity purpose don't make you feel all that bad, eyh. Hehehee. Later on, I accompanied my fren to buy groceries at Jusco. We carried so many plastic bags and wondered how were we gonna go back walking from the station to the condo with loads of stuff. Well, we decided to flag down a taxi. The same thing i did with my housemate after abandoning the plan of waiting for the ole' KTM and moving on to taking a taxi to Pavillion. Bargaining for lower fare, i did it again. Lolz. We arrived at our condo about 6.10p.m. then rushed for our college's BBQ party. Registration was at 6.15p.m. and we thought we had to be there on time, if not, we have to face the music by one of the teachers. No names mentioned, ahem! So, we arrived a bit late but good thing the teacher was not in sight....phew~~~~to be continued in my next post XDFeet posing!! Hahahha with my real sporty sport shoes =P

Dinner on next day, notice there are tomatoes ingredients in all bowls and plates. Lolz.....
My clean and tidy bed with James sitting on top! Hehehheee

No comments:

Post a Comment