Tuesday, April 21, 2009

50cent kindness!

Today, i brought 5bucks out to buy my lunch at a nearby shop. Went to buy packed rice with fish,mixed vege and fried egg..The worker in d shop who served me said "rm5.50 pls". In slow-mo, i took out the cash from my pocket and looked at the shopworker with puppy eyes and said " I have only rm5...." Thank God, she was kind enough to give me that 50cent discount and didn't force me to walk all the way back home to grab a 50c coin or takin back 1dish away from my rice! Phew~~

3 comments:

  1. Cehhh!!!No fair!You used the puppy eyes on her!She's a victim!
    Lucky you,god must be telling you to bring an extra ringgit next time,or to tell you you have puppy dog eyes that work:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz well, it depends who have the puppy eyes...muahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheh, actiooooon la u
    if i don't have $0.50 i just say WO MEI YOU LAA and the feller well go OK OK

    i don't even have to use any tactics. i just say and they let me go. woot (h)

    ReplyDelete