Sunday, April 26, 2009

After 46days of not exercising..


Today is the first time i took some guidelines for a healthy lifestyle again since my NS training ended on 11th of Mar....hahahha.. I went jogging! Sorta kinda "forced" by lim shur! Hahhaha since she always has a "fixed appointment with Taman Gelora" every Sunday at 5p.m. ... her mission:: keepin herself fit n beautiful yea??

Hahahaha so i decided to join in her mission today l0lz but i was late on my mission hehehe i came almost before 6pm because at 5pm, the sun was still blazing hot just like at 1pm ! And due to my "wonderful experience in NS with the SUN", i was afraid to get sunburn again....hehe

When i reached there, Shur accompanied me jogging for the first 2rounds but it was time-out for her coz she already jogged 2rounds earlier. So, I joined my mom n jogged with her but i "outran /out-jogged" her for 2more rounds(actually she only jogged halfway =P)! Muahahhaa felt good ....kekekkekeke but somehow it's different jogging here than jogging during NS with one bunch of frens especially by the seaside, enjoying God's creation and encouraging each other to jog faster--that was real important coz our teacher torches us by commanding us to do push ups halfway thru' our jog... Yeah, miss those times , that's for sure...ahakz.

On me way to being healthy.....to infinity and BEYOND!!!! =D

2 comments:

  1. Just one question,did you draw that yourself?Hehehe,
    Jogging never invite people along ah?Aihh...takpe takpe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, i didn't draw it myself but i could!! Hahaha sorry lah, it was just a quick jog n i was enjoying d breeze more than jogging...hahaha next time we'll go together ok? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete