Friday, April 17, 2009

Bowling n Movie don't go along!!



I've come to a conclusion that watching movies after playing bowling isn't a good match...since i like bowling =D and get easily addicted to it. Tho' i'm not a pro but who knows why??


Anyway, i didn't feel like watchin any movie coz there weren't any nice movies in theaters but i was "forced" (i'm using this word anyway!) to watch with good old Lam, Darren, Seth, Sharmila n Wenjie..


We watched 'Knowing', well i shud have trusted my instincts!! It wasn't the right movie to get you going wow....ooooowwwwh.....n eeeee. I mean, the story's climax and ending did not go really well with what the movie is all about....If u dun get wat i mean, just watch it but dun blame me when u have. Hhahaha d movie didn't get me excited but just made me keep slamming my forehead lolz...aieyaeyae....


p/s: btw i took some candid pictures of darren n seth play bowling , haha check it out..

GRANDMA THROW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment