Friday, April 24, 2009

twur don't let me go home =p

twur, u want me to blog about that day rite? hahhaa ...ok...
At 7p.m. my mum and I ate dinner at twur's house on wednesday, after that we chatted for awhile then had nothin to do, so twur and I posed some candid pictures using our phones....lolz....we were trying to pose at diff angles for slimmer faces...hahaha turned out to look like anorexics!
Actually I need to go off at 8.30p.m. to meet my frens but twur drag and begged me not to go...hahaha so I delayed the time a lil' longer till my frens called me coz they were surprised that I wasn't where I was supposed to meet them yet (usually i'll be the 1st to arrive, haha)..Alas, twur finally let me go at 9pm! wAhahhaa happy dy twur??

2 comments:

  1. YESSSS SO HAPPY, SO VERY HAPPY.
    may the good Lord bless you for blogging about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sound so holy ar...hahaha

    ReplyDelete