Friday, May 8, 2009

Breakfast at mcD...(not Tiffany's....lolz)

a rm9.46 "BIG" breakfast....*heartache* =.="
Woke up at 8am this morning.....huiizzzz.....met up with frens at beach and had hash brown, egg, sausage with a cup of tea. Quite delicious but painfully burnt my pocket money l0lZ.

cheerful faces at 9.30 in the morning! Hahahaa that's bcoz of d food?? maybe...haha. Some people(at the back there) just don't cooperate when taking pictures....ish.........
Those guys keep yapping about football n stuff so i finally said "Let's go somewhere NOW"
We walked out of mcD and stood along the pavilion but kinda regretted coz it was so hot outside! But we kept walking till we reached the playground and wen jie wanted to play "see-saw".....i always see "see-saw" as a weight balance....but now i know it's NOT! Ahhaha we tried to see who was heavier when wen jie and i sat on both sides and apparently it was balanced........not true! Lolz.....

Before we went back, we hung out at this spot for awhile....watching a bunch of Korean athletes running by ...(all guys...ehem)hahahaa they look good though....Hahahahaa i wondered, what if i holler "Anyeong haseyoooo..." while they were passing by, would they stop and bow to greet me like those u see in Korean dramas?? Heheheee but i will not take that chance to ruin my image lar..
My cekap friend, Elrin let me drove her car back home!!! (I can't officially drive alone yet) Wahahaaha i call her cekap coz she help me restart when i mati enjin for once.... =X hehehee finally reached home......phew, we said "FINALLY".....hahahaaa but my driving was alrite! =p
A big THANKS for trusting me! =D lolz.... -oUt-

2 comments:

  1. Jamie The Engine Killer!
    Anyway,how come you didn't write about those monks?Focusing too much on the korean runners?Aihehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ssshh....dun tell everyone, hahaaa. I dun wanna touch about monks matter....wat is there to talk about?? Hhahahaa

    ReplyDelete