Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shopaholic and Mr.Eat-Them-All

Spent a full week with my aunt, who is the shopaholic i'm talkin about and her husband, Mr. Eat-Them-All coz he eats everything, that's edible of coz! He likes tom yam and curry more than any local Malaysians I've met! Lolz.... He can almost drink curry with straw....RWEEAAALLLYY...


(taken at The Gardens)
We also spent one whole day at KL. We were in MidValley and The Gardens from 2.30pm till 9p.m.......Mostly window shopping =P With my aunt at the mall, there's no turning back! It's paradise for her. If she goes sight-seeing, she'll be like "Hhmm, that's nice......" then, she can doze off into dreamland but if she just step into a mall, she'll go "WOW!! I like this top very much!!! Beautiful......Attractive.....Very cheap!". Therefore, she's a real shopaholic =)

**random**just posing with the cool-lookin shades

gila-gila posers =p

This looks like an advertising banner for shades eyh??? I must agree that the model look cool in those shades! Hahahhahaahahha.....presenting the future of sunglasses....kakakka

Signing out

-future shades' model-

2 comments:

  1. Nice shades though,can't say much about the model wearing it.I heard she has to go to school.Heehee!
    Curry through a straw,well I'll be....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, who says model don't go to school? Hahaaha

    ReplyDelete