Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shifting Gear

I dare say, "I can do the impossible" now..... Uncle Mundee dare me to drive his car today! >.<>

From a Kancil to a Toyota Hilux-- that is a diesel-engine 4 wheel drive which is also MANUAL! Drove the car with uncle mundee beside as my examiner....lolz. I drove from church to a restaurant for lunch..

Started the engine running, pulled the driver's seat forward as my legs aren't long enough =x, shifted to reverse gear then stepped on the accelerator but the car didn't move at all. I didn't
release the clutch high enough, that's why all i heard is VRRROOOOOMM but no movement...hehehhee..first time gettin used to a totally bigger car, thrice the size of Mr. Kancil.

By the time we stopped at the trafic light, i gotta take off my shoes to get the feeling of the pedal coz i don't like to see my passengers jerking like an ostrich throughout the journey..hahaha.

When we reached.......i did another side parking ! A good one, and uncle mundee said,
"CAN PASS LAH" ;)

1 comment:

  1. puikz...
    cis nsb baik je tue..
    take off shoes???
    shoes yg sy step ari tue ke??
    hahah..
    that shoes kn xpnsve..
    ptut ler tat car bau smcam je

    ReplyDelete