Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nappy days come again

"Rain, rain come again....go away another day"
On weather like today, nappy times are the best to thing to enjoy!! No matter what type of person are you, love outdoors or just stay in, you can never resist those temptation to take naps during a rainy or cloudy day. Plus the damp condition around you and the cool breeze drives you even more desperate to go into slumberland.....=D
Set my alarm at 8.32a.m. this morning(i'm quite a precise person, mind you), freshen me-self up then, Honk! Joel was right outside my house to pick me up to church. Thank God, i didn't take extra time to get myself ready otherwise, plain ole Joel will do his usual nagging, "Why so long ah? I told you to get ready soon rite??" yada..yada.
Music practice ended by 10.30a.m...went for brunch wit me mom, i drove!! Mum said, "Let me drive to the place first, then you drive back home", and I defended, "No....I'll drive....no, me, me , ME!! Phew, i won!
And i did my first side-parking!!Wooohooo (i know i sound like a jakun) but if you don't try, you'll never do it! And i drove back home too.......lallalala......hahaha.
Later, around 1.30p.m., that's when the nappy spell came! Muahahhaha i didn't take afternoon naps after since schooling days were over last year. So, i just pampered myself to thinking a good nap is hard to get and I only nap once in a blue moon. I dozed off soon while listening to nostalgic music(one of my fav) in the background. My nap lasted almost 2hours as my nap was interrupted by a Ring!Ring! and I decided to finish off my nap few mins later. If i don't i might turn my nap into sleep till the sun dawns.
And now, I'm writing to you, Mr.Blog or should i say, i'm writing on you!!
That's what I did today.
O, me mom is gonna cook dinner tonite after soo long, about a month plus of non-home cooked food....finally!! yummy yum.....Saliva is drooling already...........
And tonite, it's Chelsea vs. Everton!!!! Gonna declare GOAL!! for Chelsea at Lam's house tonite!! Watch out!!
Chao for now~~
.

1 comment:

  1. Oh really?You know I saw Joel at Hoi Yin today,say around...almost 11 I think.I just finished playing futsal so I went there with Darren.Small world eh?He doesn't know how I look like though....I'm like a hired assasssin or something.

    Next time wake up la...aihh.Tido so much.

    ReplyDelete