Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy birthday, sis.

Dear Sis,

It's the 27th of May once again but it's the 2nd time we celebrate your birthday without you. How quick time flies and sometimes, it's hard to grasp the fact that you have finished the race God has marked out for you here on earth. Cheatin, you took the shortcut before many of us in the race of life.

Even so, you are now livin your eternal life with the Father. You are spending everlasting dwelling in the mansion Jesus had prepared for you, that is your castle in the air. I know so for I have dreamt about your mansion in heaven, God was generous to show it to me. =)

Memories of you will never leave me and I'll never forget having you as my sis. But for now, I shall not dwell in the past or look upon my past sorrows bcoz moving forward is a neccesity in life. I'll be waiting for that moment where we'll be together, forever.
~i'll keep on missin you till i see you~

2 comments:

  1. God is always with us.
    "Even when walking through the dark valley of death I will not be afraid,for You are close beside me,guarding,guiding all the way"
    Psalm 23:4
    May god bless you,your sister and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah~~
    same je muke..
    copy n paste..
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete